
I stole this cute picture from my sister's blog (thanks Lori!). We were lucky enough to spend Mother's day in San Antonio with my sister (new mom to a 3rd cutie) and my mother. Besides getting kicked in the head by Afton in the middle of the night - she was mumbling something about wanting her shoes on - I had a wonderful mother's day! Thanks Mike and everyone else in the ward that I asked to save me some chocolates. Now I have new motivation to exercise!
**If you click on the picture, you can see my fancy toes - my sister and I went for a mother's day pedicure - my first! And just for fun you'll have to scroll over to see Jake's expression with his hand in the cookie box!
1 comment:
Great group shot! Jake had some really good camera moments. Afton, of course, steals the show!
Post a Comment