My friends and I ran a 5k today. Since I had the flu last week, it was survival mode for most of the race. Somehow all of us (Jedd, Michelle, Nana and I) ended up placing 1st-3rd in our age groups! I won't elaborate on exactly how many were in each age group or what that age group was. We are all just amazing runners...The picture shows us in action:

OK, so I forgot to take the camera...but the kids are proudly sporting the "true" resulting medals.

7 comments:
I am so proud of you Shari! That is great! I did a 5k for my birthday two years ago and it was really fun. I didn't place, though. Clearly, I am not the super-athlete that you are, my friend. :O)
yay for you guys!! I go running now, and have lost some pounds, but I can assure you that I will never be running in a race :) Just the race to lose more pounds.. around my neighborhood :) But congrats to you!@!
It's amazing that you, Michelle, and Nana were so close together in the race!
Yea!! Way to go girls!!
Wow, I'm impressed! Next time can you carry me on your back while you run so that I can feel like a winner too? Miss ya, Chrissy
You're amazing! Your family is so beautiful. We miss you.
Way to go ladies!
Post a Comment