...I mean isn't Halloween here yet?
Spooky Faces
Princess in an over-sized stethoscope
Spidey - out to rid the neighborhood of their candy

And the just plain scary!
I'm putting this on my blog so no one else tries to blackmail me with it...
just so everyone doesn't ask, Storm from X-Men..
4 comments:
you would be happy to know that I didn't even have to read your sentence stating who you were. I knew right off! It looks great, good job!! I was just me this year.. a greek godess :)
Love the pictures! My kids said that your DH was imitating Bro. Moala when he was a teenage surfer dude in Hawaii. Lol! I'll email you the picture I took at the TorT tomorrow; I'm having problems sending them via email. You did look like Storm, but my next guess would have been Trinity from Matrix, then I realized, nope she had short black hair...
Hey cool costumes. It looks like Afton's hair is starting to grow in nicely. She looks cute. - Chrissy
Hello! I tried sending the picture today, but it failed because your email is not good anymore. Email me again and see if I can send it then, ok?
Post a Comment