Everyone knows that there always has to be some kid in the primary program who manages to embarrass their parents. Mike and I have have had our fair share of embarrassment. Two years ago, Jake waved at us from his seat for most of the program. In an effort to not repeat, I told Jake that instead of waving, he might wink at us as a way of saying hi. This worked wonderfully as he winked without notice throughout the first three quarters of the program. What I didn't expect was for Jake, as he holds the picture high above his head at the podium, to start winking at the audience (us, the Petersons aka 'Grandma and Grandpa', a few babysitters, etc). It took a while for everyone to stop laughing and for Mike and my faces to change back from red.
Also, my dear sister tagged me: post your 4th picture in your 4th folder, then tag 4. Here's my baby girl:

I'm sure there are four of you that need to add a blog post but don't have any recent pictures. Tag, you're it!
2 comments:
Kayle and I love Jake! Every once and a while Kayle will still laugh about the whole.. Kayle:"give me some knuckles" Jake:"but I don't have any nickles!! Do you have any money?"
Oh, and the fact that once when he got out of the bathtub he was all "Brinklie" :)
Post a Comment