1500 m swim, 40 k bike, 10 k run
Mike signed up first. Since I'm only a third as crazy as him, I signed up for the relay Olympic Triathlon. I only have to swim a mile in the lake. Erica and Marc (Mike's brother) get to finish bike and running portion of the race. Almost like the Half Marathon I ran, this time I have just over one and a half weeks to prepare.
This is how I picture it going down:
If I come back with a big head, it isn't because I'm proud. It is more likely because I drank too much of the lake water and got kicked in the head a few too many times :)
2 comments:
OK, there were a lot of spelling errors in that last one, so lets try again! :) You are a lot braver than I, but awesome! Good luck!!
Post a Comment