Last weekend we went to the Plano Balloon Festival. Highlights: Jake discovered crickets, which he collected in a cup and then went around letting the people around us take pictures of his 'famous' crickets. Afton was more interested in playing with our friends. Apparently I was the only one there for the balloons!
Afton had a soccer game yesterday. Every game is amusing. This week Afton ran after the soccer ball, stopped to pick a flower (weed more likely), and then immediately ran over to give the ref her prized new weed! We heard the ref say "Oh thank you!" from across the field.
Jake informed us that when he gets old and is a daddy, he will be staying up until 9:51. And finally I have been asked if, when picking him up after school, I can wait a little longer so he can play rock-paper-sissors and sticks with his friends. Here I had been thinking I should get there early so he wouldn't have to sit on the cold, hard cement too long!
2 comments:
Funny kids!
Your kids are so cute. I love the story about Afton.
Post a Comment