Apparently it was a really big deal because afterwards "someone" posted these signs on our car windows: "Why yes, I am sort of a big deal - M. Hofhiens Wood Badge Award Winner, 2011" AND "My husband got his Wood Badge award today...And yours?" posters.
Jake, following in his daddy's footsteps, received his Wolf badge. Just in case you were wondering about Mike's outfit --it was Hawaiian Luau themed.

And I just have to blog about the crazy week of ice and snow we had here in Dallas just before the Super Bowl. The kids were estatic. Myself, it felt like good old Colorado again. We had a record 4 days off of school and got to ice skate on the road in front of our house and have playdates every day. Mike still managed to get to work at 4 am to get Super Bowl printing done and I enjoyed watching all the Texans spinning their wheels on the ice and getting high centered on curbs. Good times!

Jake, following in his daddy's footsteps, received his Wolf badge. Just in case you were wondering about Mike's outfit --it was Hawaiian Luau themed.
And I just have to blog about the crazy week of ice and snow we had here in Dallas just before the Super Bowl. The kids were estatic. Myself, it felt like good old Colorado again. We had a record 4 days off of school and got to ice skate on the road in front of our house and have playdates every day. Mike still managed to get to work at 4 am to get Super Bowl printing done and I enjoyed watching all the Texans spinning their wheels on the ice and getting high centered on curbs. Good times!



No comments:
Post a Comment