
Mike and I were the recipients of tickets to the Porsche Driving Experience.First we drove 4 different Porsches with a driving trainer through the obstacle course. This may be the only time I will ever have the passenger tell me to put the gas to the floor as I turn with squeeling the tires. Next we got to drive on the practice track at the Texas Motor speedway. We were told to stay within 2 car-lengths of the group and we will keep accelerating. If we lag behind the whole group would have to slow down. Mike and I got to speed around the track in 4 other porsches, each rotating as driver and passenger. At one point when Mike started driving I noticed our dome light was on...after a few seconds I realized my door wasn't completely shut and we were screaming around curves at 45 - 80! But I had a helmet...and the door stayed shut although I held onto it just in case. For future reference or for anyone looking for my next birthday present, I want the silver Porsche Cayenne, red interior, velvet steering wheel, paddle shifting, and most importantly nylon loop handles (pictured below).
I'm not saying I'm not happy with the ol' 97 CRV, I'm just saying that I might be able to get the kids to school on time even when we are running late with a Porsche.

1 comment:
That.is.awesome.
(0:
Post a Comment