
AFTER:
X Refinished cabinets
X New hardware
X New hardware
X Installed new disposal
X GRANITE!!! NEW SINK!!!
X Coaxed old home teacher into fixing plumbing (Required 1 banana bread - PS Anna, your recipe was a hit!)
X Coaxed husband and prior mentioned h.t. into mounting microwave
X Spent Labor day Laboring on backsplash - a whole lot of sweat, hopefully a lot of equity...
X Spent Labor day Laboring on backsplash - a whole lot of sweat, hopefully a lot of equity...


13 comments:
Your kitchen looks amazing! Good work! (emphasis on the work part - whoa!) You can no longer deny that you can pretty much do anything, Shari. I'm glad Jake is liking Kindergarten too. Mrs. Honeycomb - classic.
You will LOVE the granite counter tops. Use Simply Green to clean it (that was a helpful tip from Connie Davis). Enjoy you new beautiful kitchen!
It looks so great!! My new kitchen... not so great as my old one, but the rest of my bigger beautiful house makes up for it.. a little :) Good work!! Miss ya!
It turned out great. So when do we get to come reap the benefits of a newly remodeled kitchen? Just kidding. Looks really good- no thanks to us! :)
Shari it look sooo good. I am so happy for you! it is amazing what a little thing like that can do to transform a room. cool.
I love the before and after pictures! That's awesome! Enjoy your new kitchen!
The pictures don't do it justice! Gorgeous, gorgeous.
It looks awesome! All that hardwork does wonders and it feels so good to know you did it yourself! Great job guys!
Looks amazing!! Awesome job!
It looks wonderful! I second what Nancy says....you WILL love the granite. It was been so great. Now if only I can get the kids to clean up after themselves. Good job.
Hi Guys! I just made a discovery: your Blog! I love the pics - makes me miss my sweet little Afton & wild 'n wonderful Jake! Thanks for a fun family reunion.
xxxooo, Aunt Coree
That looks great!!!
Good Job! By the way Shari, I happen to stumble onto your Aloha Picture on a related blog! Good stuff:)
Shari, I finally got so see your kitchen it looks amazing! You guys did a great job. I love the granite you picked out.
Post a Comment