I added zen to my bathroom with some cute planters. I joined a Wyoming gardeners facebook group and it is dangerous!
We also got a call back from a 94 year old that owns and operates an old saw mill. He is ready to cut our mantle...we weren’t sure if he’d pull through do now we may have 2 options. We pick it up on Monday!
Scott came to visit and helped us get our tv mounted. It was nice to have that ready for conference weekend! Jake got to utilize his skinny-ness to help us get wires and studs where we needed them
Afton's curtains came and we upgraded her bed to a queen which she painted and loves!
And a few downfalls this week. We had a huge windstorm that knocked the neighbor's tree onto our house. I didn't realize it until I brushed my teeth and noticed a tree by my bathroom window that wasn't there before. We were able to cut it down and I believe nothing was damaged. We do have a better view of Palisades now though :)
Another setback - we discovered a leak in the basement bedroom...the one bedroom that we finished with drywall. We had bad planning when we temporarily put the gutter drain right over where the sewer comes out of the foundation. Still trying to figure that one out.
And today the washer drain pump looks like it is not going to work for us so we get to order that.
3 steps forward and 4 back this week it seems...














No comments:
Post a Comment