My stair railing INSPIRATION below:
Outside deck railing plan with square balusters and 4x4 posts
Inside railing plan except with square balusters and 4x4 posts (would've loved to have thicker posts but the BIG front door swings a little too wide :)

Shower Niche - removed denshield, cut the middle 2x4 down, added support, and made sure it was level but sloped downward for drainage.

My random visitor while I built the niche. Apparently we have an open door policy with any visitors and this guy took me up on it. Just funny to see anyone while I'm sitting in my bathroom shower.

Best purchase yet - my modern, industrial, rustic address numbers! I've been pinning ideas for my address for too long. I think this might be the purchase that brought me the most joy per buck.
Drywall finishing touches
And finally, the finished back deck soffits. Any volunteers to hook up those light fixtures?








No comments:
Post a Comment