
Besides aching knees and a Frankenstein-like walk, I feel almost like SuperWoman. My friend coerced me into running the Ft. Worth Cowtown Half Marathon with her. Considering we only had 2 weeks to train and before that my lifetime maximum run was around 3 miles, I am still amazed we were capable of running the entire race without walking! And now, as an additional ego boost, my toes look cute too. I have great friends!
8 comments:
Congratulations! You're amazing. You'll probably be REALLY sore tomorrow!
I'm not worthy.....
Honestly why do I surround myself with Superwomen friends??? In the hopes that it will rub off on me.
Congratulations!!
You ARE superwoman!
Yay, Shari! Congratulations on the major to do and did!
I hope to just be able to walk everyday. But first I need to figure out how to sleep when I'm supposed to... *sigh*
Carolyn
AWESOME Shari!! Goood Job! 13point something miles is alot of miles. I hope you are proud of yourself - congrats!
your awesome! I have enjoyed my running and the lost pounds, but I know for a fact that I will never have the burning desire to run a marathon :) Cute toes?? Are you guys getting pedicures w/o me? Why didn't we ever do that when I was there? :( Sniff, sniff! Next time you go you will have to let me know, and I will go too and we can gossip over the phone together! It'll be just like I am there :) Well, OK, not quite, but hey... Miss you guys!
Holy crap!! 13 miles without stopping! Thats awesome!! I'm so proud of you!
Post a Comment